-
November 3rd, 2006, 11:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi all -
The big news here is that our little teeny tiny town got a Dollar General store, which opened on Wednesday. My girls and I spent some time there after school today, and found something cool for AGs.
We found a Mini Porcelain Tea set, which consists of four plates, four cups, a teapot, sugar and creamer. Best of all, the entire set is priced at $1.00. My oldest wants to have an AG themed birthday party later this month, and I think I will go back and pick up some more of these to go in "goodie bags" for her party attendees.
See post below for album link.
Linda
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 04, 2006 01:26 PM: Message edited by: LindaL ]</font>
-
November 3rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Good find!! Have you taken any pics yet?
-
November 3rd, 2006, 11:39 PM
#3
Inactive Member
We're heading out to the football game this evening (homecoming), but I will try to get some pics by in the morning.
Linda
-
November 4th, 2006, 03:44 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Great find at the Dollar Store! YAY! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 4th, 2006, 05:15 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Congratulations on your Dollar General find for the AG dolls.
They will make awesome favors for your DD's party. What a great price!
It is funny that you would mention tea sets because I am currently on the lookout for a tea set with a Christmas design. If any one sees one please let me know.
ENJOY your AG sized find! I'd love to see a picture if you get a chance.
-
November 4th, 2006, 05:26 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
November 4th, 2006, 05:52 PM
#7
Polly Marie
Guest
Congratulations on your Dollar General Store! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
It must be very special to get a Dollar General store in a small town.
We have a lot of the stores near us. I try to visit the stores around Holidays because they have some unique and cute things for celebrating.
Thanks for the picture of the tea set. It is lovely especially the design of the tea pot. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks